Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tutorial - How to Make a Baby Romper

See more adorable pictures on her blog

Romper Tutorial at We Lived Happily Ever After Blog

"I fell in love with the very first Petti Romper I saw! So I told hubby that I was going to make baby girl one... and he thought, "Okay, I guess she'll do that eventually..." only he was surprised to find that I made one that very day! All that you need for this is: -A white baby onesie one size bigger than your baby wears- White elastic band -Lots of white lace (or something like a table cloth or curtains made out of lace... which is what I used".... Read more

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! When I click on the link, I just get the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Old Road Primatives, I've fixed the link.

    ReplyDelete