Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Tutorial - Make Fabric Covered Birdhouse Decorations

http://www.pillarboxblue.com/tropical-fabric-birdhouse-decoration/
Join the popular tropical interiors trend

Tutorial at Pillar Box Blue Blog

"I love the tropical trend at the moment, I think it’s because it remind me of my childhood growing up in the far east. To add a bit of tropical fun to my decor I made this gorgeous tropical fabric birdhouse.   This birdhouse is basically an updated version of my very popular homemade fabric birdhouses. The big difference is the roof and the tropical fabric print I used. Also I managed to find some lovely tropical birds to adorn my birdhouse.   I actually prefer this tropical fabric version of my birdhouse to the original. I will definitely be making more of them to decorate my home with. These birdhouses also make a great gift for someone. They are so easy and fun to make for very little cost".... Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment